Sunday 25 January 2015

Hello!

I've decided to start a blog
Why,you might ask?

When I was little, one friend of mine gave me a diary but for me (10 years old!) it was a worthless gift,so I left the diary on my desk.
Three years later I started to use it and up to now I've written four diaries; that's why I decided to start a blog and,maybe,somewhere,someone will read what I've got to say.
Here I can be totally me,I'll talk about my trips,fashion and my(teenager)life.




Thank you for reading and let me know what you think in the comment below. xx

3 comments:

  1. Ciao, grazie per essere passata sul mio blog, non vedo l'ora di leggere quello che scriverai.
    Ti va' se ci seguiamo a vicenda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie del commento,ti ho aggiunto su instagram e google+
    Spero tu faccia altrettanto.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ok, pensavo qui su blogger... va bene, comunque ti ho aggiunta! :)

    ReplyDelete